Download Permission Sync - LDAP to Joomla 1.7 bridge
Size: 5.33 KB
GNU General Public License
Permission Sync is a valuable tool for network administrators who operate Active Directory domain networks.
This plugin works with the Joomla! 1.7 content management system,
after authenticating domain users with your website, this plugin will modify joomla user permissions to reflect the active directory group name, that you specify in the basic settings of the plugin
How to install:
1) Install & enable the plugin extension from joomla backend
2) Edit the plugin settings:
- Insert Plugin Parameters
- Add active directory OU to AD Group name parameter
- Select Joomla user group to complete group mapping
Note: Enable & configure these plugins first:
- User – Joomla! plugin
- (Auto create must be enabled)
- Authentication – LDAP
After payment has been completed and cleared via paypal, you will receive a download link which is valid for 7 days. The download link is sent to the user’s PayPal e-mail.
Leave a comment we will endeavour to respond.