Permission Sync is a valuable tool for network administrators who operate Active Directory domain networks.
This plugin works with the Joomla! 1.5 content management system, (version 0.7 supports Joomla! 1.6 & 1.7)
after authenticating domain users with your website, this plugin will modify joomla user permissions to reflect the active directory group name, that you specify in the basic settings of the plugin
How to install:
1) Install plugin extension from joomla backend
2) Edit the plugin settings:
- Insert Plugin Parameters
- Add active directory OU to AD Group name parameter
- Select Joomla user group to complete group mapping
Note: Enable & configure these plugins first:
- User – Joomla! plugin
- (Auto create must be enabled)
- Authentication – LDAP
If you liked it it’s ok to say so…
Leave a comment we will endeavour to respond.